I listened to hundreds of songs to find the coolest and the most highly used progressions in rock, pop, Blues, and Jazz music.
I than took those classic songs and turned them into bite size easy to play songs.
In these 26 videos (over 6 hours of content) we will explore progressions by artists such as Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, Green Day, Joni Mitchell, Jason Mraz, Tom Petty, IZ, U2, and many more.
Not only will you learn a new chord progression for each lesson but each lesson will also have a new strum pattern. Through various up and down strumming we will incorporate techniques such as the mute, ties, staccato, and accent.
Theory Breakdown. In each lesson we will analyze the progression, talk about the key, key signature, which scales the chords come from, and why certain chords are major or minor.
- 23 unique chord progressions
- 23 unique strum pattens
- Learn the theory, key signatures, and scale within each lesson.
- Over 6 hours of instructional video
- Fast and Slow backing tracks.
- Printable sheet music.
- Learn progressions by Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Bob
- Dylan, Otis Redding, Led Zeppelin, Green Day, U2, Tom Petty, and more.
- One Time Payment
- 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
Testimonial by Uke Like The Pros member