What Exactly Will The Blues Mini-Course Teach Me?
- Blues Shuffle in A: I love the blues and you will also. The Blues is one of the most important genres to be created. Without Blues we wouldn't have styles such as Jazz and Rock and Roll. This lessons will get you started playing with a shuffle or swing feel and will be the first of many lessons as we explore the world of Blues ukulele.
- Chuck Berry Blues: Chuck Berry is known as the Godfather of Rock and Roll. In the early 1950's Chuck Berry took the Blues, speed it up, played with a straight even feel and added fun lyrics and help create Rock and Roll. Here we will focus on the rhythm that changed the course of music forever and created Rock and Roll.
- Blues Rasgueado: Amaze your friends with the rasgueado technique taken from the world of Flamenco guitar. We'll keep the chords simply with a standard Blues progressions but the fingerstyle technique is one that will help you gain independence of each finger on your strumming hand. This one will push your ability but well worth the reward.
- Blues Triplet Strum: We'll be exploring a strum technique that you may have seen Jake Shimabukuro dazzle his audiences with. Once mastered you will be able to strum the strings with your 1st finger and your thumb faster then you can with a pick.
- Stormy Monday Blues: Written and recorded by T-Bone Walker in 1948 this tune helped encourage B.B. King to play electric guitar. This 12 bar blues takes the 3 basic blues chords and blows them out of the water with the use of 9th chords, half step sides, walk ups, and a 12/8 feel.
- Jazz Blues in Bb: In this lesson we will explore the Jazz Blues. This progression uses 7th chords, 9th chords, minor 7th chords, and a quick change to add 'grease' to the Blues. You will also learn how to use staccato and accented notes to make your strum pattern really 'swing.
- Minor Pentatonic and Blues Scales: By far the most important scales you will learn as a budding ukulele player. These 2 scales alone will help you play Blues, Rock, Pop, Jazz, Christian, Hip-Hop, and every other style you can think of.
Do You Share Some Of These Common Frustrations?
"Where do I start?" - Most people have a hard time knowing where to start, and in what order to learn things. Should you learn strum patterns first? Chords and chord progressions? What about scales?
"Switching chords is hard." - Can you play a handful of chords but when you try switch from chord to chord does it take too long? Do you have trouble memorizing chords?
"Everything goes too fast." - Playing at home by yourself is fun but when you play along with your favorite song do the chords go by too fast and you get lost?
"I don't have time." - I have kids and a full time job. I would love to sit and play ukulele all day but let's face it, I only have about 20 minutes a day to fit in practice with all my other responsibilities.
"I've tried learning on my own but I'm stuck." - There are lots of options online (YouTube, Instagram, websites, etc.) but it's hard to follow any kind of step-by-step curriculum when each videos is taught by a different person and the content jumps around so much.
Here is what Uke Like The Pros Blues Mini-Course can do for you:
Discover all the blues chords necessary to play many Blues songs. These are the chords you would hear from Chuck Berry, T-Bone Walker, Wes Montgomery, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, and B.B. King. You can start showing others the 'cool' chords you know.
Develop amazing right hand technique. The strumming hand is the most important hand when playing the ukulele. I will show you techniques such as the rasgueado and the triplet strum pattern that will help you develop speed, strength, and dexterity.
You'll learn many different styles of Blues. I'll teach you exactly how to play styles such as the Blues Shuffle, Blues Straight 1/8th Notes, Jazz Blues, and Blues Rock. This will open up a whole new world for you as you begin to understand all the nuances that give each style of Blues it's unique sound.
Develop a strong sense of rhythm and time. One of the most important aspects of playing music is playing with solid time. Each video has a Backing Track so you can play along with the 'band' and learn how to find the groove and keep solid time.
Grow your confidence. Feel secure that the information you are learning will help you weather you want to play your favorite songs, write your own songs, play with friends, jam at the beach, or just have a good time in the comfort of your home.
Easy to follow. Each lesson has On-Screen Chords, TAB, and Notation. Keep your eyes on the videos and the screen will show you everything that I am demonstrating to you in the video.
Each lesson has the option to download the sheet music for each song and lesson. This will help you see the entire form structure of the song and will be a great resource to be able to play the songs anywhere, anytime.
Each lesson has a downloadable Backing Track. This will not only help strengthen your rhythm and strumming but will give you the excitement and fun of playing with a band.
Here Is Your Next Step...
- I'm asking that you give Uke Like The Pros Blues Mini-Course a shot to make you a better ukulele player.
- I stand behind my product 100% and if you are not comletely satisfied with my product I will give you a full year to get a refund.
- You read it right, 365 days to get all of your money back with no questions asked.
You have nothing to lose. Try Uke Like The Pros risk free and you'll be on your way to becoming a better ukulele player in just a few minutes.